|Homemade BBQ Chicken Pizza|
I made homemade Barbeque Chicken Pizza the other night, using this recipe as inspiration.
- 3 boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and shredded (I actually used 3 chicken breasts, that was way too much! I should have used halves.)
- 1 cup barbeque sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 3/4 - 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup thinly sliced onion
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. In a saucepan over medium high heat, combine chicken, barbeque sauce, honey, molasses, brown sugar and cilantro. Bring to a boil.
- Spread chicken mixture evenly over pizza crust, and top with cheese and onions. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted.